NGS | Single Cell | Liquid Biopsy | Biomarker Discovery | Spatial Genomics/Transcriptomics | Multiomics
Better / more-resilient DNA, RNA, and proteins – at room temp
Excellent Tissue and Cell Morphology | Safer, Universal Pathogen Samples
- Does not require a cold chain for storage or transport – RNA is kept stable at room temperature for up to 28 days.
- Keeps RNA stable in freeze-thaw
- Designed for nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal, and saliva test kits
- Designed to better preserve RNA fragments and proteins in samples to enable more accurate tests
- Made in the USA
- Validated in Lab Developed and EUA COVID-19 tests per FDA guidance. In deployment by test kit providers now.
- Rapidly inactivates Virus – reduce the risk of virus exposure to clinical staff and laboratory personnel. See Rutgers University research results.
- Safe to use with standard laboratory decontamination reagents such as bleach
- Inhibits bacteria and fungal contamination
- Compatible with leading platforms including Hologic Panther and Roche Cobas
- Lower price and higher value than any other VTM, UTM and ITMs
- High volume fulfillment available now
- Also available as a standard virus-culturing transport media (VTM) w/o inactivation (TAG-NGPM™)
- READ MORE ABOUT TAG-NGPM+ PERFORMANCE STUDIES HERE
non-toxic tissue fixative | no protein crosslinking | use the same lab protocols as formalin | designed to optimize molecular tests
TAG-1 is a Class 1 general reagent pursuant to 21 CFR 864.4010 designed to directly replace formalin for tumor tissue fixation. TAG-1 is non-toxic, odorless, does not crosslink proteins, and is designed to improve the quantity and quality of DNA, RNA, and cellular proteins compared to FFPE tissue, while providing excellent cellular morphology, staining, IHC and FISH test pathology results.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to be used for storage and transport of fresh tissues, or a
direct replacement for formalin in tissue processing
- Use the same lab protocols as formalin in tissue processing
- Designed to optimize molecular tests, excellent for molecular assays such as DNA-seq, RNA-seq, FISH, etc.
- A non-toxic tissue fixative
- No protein crosslinking, designed to better preserve tissue morphology
- Unique formulation with wide IP protection
We develop patented reagents to improve molecular tests of tissues and pathogens while supporting industry standard pathology protocols and high throughput lab systems.
call or text: +1 775.237.8799
“Fully inactivating SARS-CoV-2 virus and other pathogens before transporting them to labs, while also making the testing more accurate and the handling of the media safer, is a tremendous innovation in specimen collection.”
ABOUT TRUCKEE APPLIED GENOMICS
Truckee Applied Genomics, LLC (TAG) is based in Reno Nevada and develops and manufactures patented reagents to improve molecular tests of tissues and pathogens. TAG-1™ is a non-toxic Class 1 General Reagent pursuant to 21 CFR 864.4010, used as a non-crosslinking direct replacement to formalin for clinical and research tissue pathology. TAG-NGPM+™ is a virus inactivating transport media designed to preserve viral RNA fragments and proteins, requires no cold chain, prevent bacterial overgrowth and it contains no guanidinium salts. TAG-NGPM™ is a virus culturing media for research use including better monitoring new variants of SARS-CoV-2 with next generation sequencing. For more information, please visit tagreagents.com, call +1.775.237.879, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCIENCE-LED / BUSINESS-DRIVEN
Luciano Martelotto, Ph.D.
TAG Scientific Advisory Board
Tian Yu, Ph.D. MBA
Vice President, Product Development
Founder, and CTO
Let’s discuss your
Truckee Applied Genomics, LLC
call or text: +1 775.237.8799
Located in the beautiful Tahoe / Reno region. Close to Bay Area tech resources, yet offering an outstanding quality of life.
275 Hill Street - Suite 290, Reno, NV 89501