ctDNA | ctRNA | intact cells | excellent tissue morphology and staining | DNA | RNA | proteins
whole blood, tumor tissues, viral pathogens
liquid biopsy assays | rapid antigen tests | NGS | PCR | IHC | FISH/ISH | H&E
TAG FLEX-LB™ (Flexible Liquid Biopsy)
a blood collection tube designed for LDT liquid biopsy assays and research use
General availability scheduled for April 2024
Contact TAG for evaluation sample early access
- Room temperature stabilization of whole blood samples
- Stabilizes cell-free DNA (cfDNA) & cell-free RNA (cfRNA) up to 7 days
- Preserves & conserves higher amounts of plasma content
- Works with vacuum manifolds and bead extraction protocols
- Designed to serve as a single tube for ctDNA and ctRNA
- Compare to Streck, PAXgene and EDTA tubes – benchmark data available
non-toxic tissue fixative | no protein crosslinking | use the same lab protocols as formalin | designed to optimize molecular tests
TAG-1 is a Class 1 general reagent pursuant to 21 CFR 864.4010 designed to directly replace formalin for tumor tissue fixation. TAG-1 is non-toxic, odorless, does not crosslink proteins, and is designed to improve the quantity and quality of DNA, RNA, and cellular proteins compared to FFPE tissue, while providing excellent cellular morphology, staining, IHC and FISH test pathology results.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to be used for storage and transport of fresh tissues, or a
direct replacement for formalin in tissue processing
- Use the same lab protocols as formalin in tissue processing
- Designed to optimize molecular tests, excellent for molecular assays such as DNA-seq, RNA-seq, FISH, etc.
- A non-toxic tissue fixative
- No protein crosslinking, designed to better preserve tissue morphology
- Unique formulation with wide IP protection
TAG-NGPM+™ (Next Generation Pathogen Media)
For research use and pathogen test kit manufactures following validation per FDA.
- Does not require a cold chain for storage or transport – RNA is kept stable at room temperature for up to 28 days.
- Keeps RNA stable in freeze-thaw
- Designed for nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal, and saliva test kits
- Designed to better preserve RNA fragments and proteins in samples to enable more accurate tests
- Made in the USA
- Validated in Lab Developed Tests
- Rapidly inactivates Virus – reduce the risk of virus exposure to clinical staff and laboratory personnel. See Rutgers University research results.
- Safe to use with standard laboratory decontamination reagents such as bleach
- Inhibits bacteria and fungal contamination
- Compatible with leading platforms including Hologic Panther and Roche Cobas
- Lower price and higher value than any other VTM, UTM and ITMs
- High volume fulfillment available now
- Also available as a standard virus-culturing transport media (VTM) w/o inactivation (TAG-NGPM™)
- READ MORE ABOUT TAG-NGPM+ PERFORMANCE STUDIES HERE
We develop patented reagents to improve molecular tests of tissues and pathogens while supporting industry standard pathology protocols and high throughput lab systems.
call or text: +1 775.237.8799
“Fully inactivating SARS-CoV-2 virus and other pathogens before transporting them to labs, while also making the testing more accurate and the handling of the media safer, is a tremendous innovation in specimen collection.”
ABOUT TRUCKEE APPLIED GENOMICS
TAG develops reagents to improve molecular diagnostics sample quality to accelerate the growth and promise of precision medicine..
TAG's proprietary sample storage and transport reagents are designed to optimize molecular assays with a wide range of applications such as next-generation sequencing, RT-PCR, immunoassays, liquid biopsies, and single cell and spatial genomics.
contact us at +1.775.237.879, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s discuss your
Truckee Applied Genomics, Inc.
call or text: +1 775.237.8799
Located in the beautiful Tahoe / Reno region. Close to Bay Area tech resources, yet offering an outstanding quality of life.
275 Hill Street - Suite 290, Reno, NV 89501